Singing Voice Rehabilitation: A Guide for the Voice Teacher and Speech- Language Pathologist, Second Edition is a unique book that instructs readers in a two-fold approach to vocal rehabilitation. First, it provides voice teachers and speech-language pathologists with an easily accessible and user-friendly guide to the workings of the vocal mechanism and processes of singing voice habilitation by the voice teacher/SVS and speaking voice therapy by the SLP. Second, it encourages all voice teachers (after proper training) to have the courage to undertake the vocal habilitation of their own students with as much vigor as they do their studentsí voice building. As a special feature of this book, the author shares her first-hand case studies as a singing teacher and speech pathologist in her work with singers.
Key Features of the new Second Edition:
1. Includes more than 35 new habilitative song titles in jazz, cabaret, pop, rock, country, folk, gospel, and hymns as well as classical and music theater styles, and new singing voice exercises
2. Contains four additional new case studies and five new appendices
3. Includes special considerations for vocally-injured college/university students, and psychosocial effects of voice loss on singers
4. Contains additional treatment materials for SLP voice therapy and new SVS exercises
5. The author is both a voice teacher and a speech pathologist/voice specialist
314 pages | PDF READ ONLY e-book | 4-color | $99.95
©2015 NICEV (National Institute for Continuing Education in Voice) Press, Of Special Note, Inc.
Order Exclusively at Singershealh.com
Click to order below. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR GMAIL ADDRESS AND/OR US MAIL ADDRESS AT ORDERING. Your PDF file will be sent in a separate email from Dr. Wicklund. If you do not receive an acknowledgement or a file within 24 hours, contact Dr. Wicklund via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: TERMS OF PURCHASE: THIS READ-ONLY DIGITAL BOOK IS INTENDED FOR THE PURCHASER'S USE ONLY ON A COMPUTER/LAPTOP, TABLET, KINDLE OR OTHER E-READER. THIS BOOK IS NOT FORMATTED TO BE PRINTED OUT OR COPIED AND BOUND IN A HARD COPY, AND THE PRINTING AND COPYING FUNCTIONS HAVE BEEN DISABLED ON THIS READ-ONLY PDF FILE.
ADDITIONALLY, the purchaser of this 2nd edition (the "Work") agrees not to share, copy, or otherwise distribute the Work or any part of it (including any chart or other graphics) by any method with or to any other party, as doing so would violate the copyright and royalty rights of NICEV Press and of other publishers whose materials are included in the Work under license agreements.
By clicking below, you indicate your agreement with these terms.